It’s time to start thinking about all the awesome work you completed this year. Entries are now being accepted for the 2019 NDPC Communications Contest!
The NDPC Communications Contest is a great way to showcase your best work. You will be recognized at the NDPC Spring Conference and all first-place winners will advance to the NFPW National Communications Contest (must have a NFPW membership to advance your entry).
If you’ve participated in the past, please note a few changes made to this year’s contest.
- Categories: Some categories have been added, some removed, and others have changes in requirements. Click here to see the list of categories.
- Deadlines: The deadlines have moved up due to the NFPW Conference moving from September to June.
- Early Bird Deadline is January 9, 2019
- Book Final Deadline is January 15, 2019
- Final Deadline for all other entries is January 22, 2019
- Online Entries Only: The 2019 contest will be ALL electronic. No hard copy submissions will be accepted.
Before the early bird deadline, the first entry costs $25 and each subsequent entry costs $5. After the early bird deadline, the first entry costs $50 and each subsequent entry costs $5.
I challenge you to start evaluating your work and planning your entries. January will be here before we know it!
Feel free to contact me with any questions.